Housing (Ashraya, Ambedkar), Neralina Bhagya, SJSRY, Aradhana, Ashakirana, MPLAD,OAP, PHP, Widow Pension, Failed Well Compensation Scheme, CRW (Calamity Relief Work) are some of the schemes executed at DC’s Office.
Achievements towards computerisation
The DC office has a full-fledged computer centre. Most of the activities of the Chikkamagaluru District Office has been computerised. The Tahsildar’s office at the Taluka Centre were also provided with computers and are mainly used for maintaining RTC’s which are computerised completely in the district.
- Computerization of Land Records
- In Chikkamagaluru District, all the RTC’s were computerised. There were around 8 lakh land owners in Chikkamagaluru district and computerised RTC’s have been distributed to the rightful owners.
- Computerization of Voter’s List
- In Chikkamagaluru District, all the voters list have been computerised and link to the information is available in the Home Page as well as in this page of this website.
- DC Office Automation
- Various packages have been developed to automate the processes like DCB, Accounts, Salary Processing, Generalling, Election Pre-Poll and Post-Poll activities, RMIS, Record Room Activities, etc in Deputy Commissioner’s Office.
Where should be contacted for what ?
People come to the district level office with variety of grievances and most of the time people don’t know whom to contact and how often need to contact to get his/her work done. Here is a bit of useful information.
The Deputy Commissioner has several divisions, each department working with one another.